News

EFT News

Back
Thursday, December 10, 2009
EFT’s Ukrainian subsidiary licensed to trade under unregulated tariff

EFT Ukraine LLC, the Ukrainian subsidiary of the EFT Group, has been granted a licence to trade under unregulated tariffs by the National Electricity Regulatory Commission of Ukraine (NERC). The licence is effective as of December 10th, 2009. 

EFT Ukraine LLC was formed in June 2009 in line with the energy market liberalization in the country. It is 99.9% owned by the EFT Group holding company, EFT (Holdings) ApS, while the remaining 0.1% is owned by EFT AG (Switzerland). 

Back